2014年11月15日

20141115-Tai-Mo-Shan

晴朗冬日漫遊大帽山
Winter walk @ Tai Mo Shan

(荃灣西站 E1 出口→郊野公園下車→大帽山郊野公園→大帽山道→大帽山→山頂氣象球→原路下山)
(Exit E1 of Tsuen Wan West MTR station [West Rail] →Get off @ Country Park bus-stop→Tai Mo Shan Country Park→Tai Mo Shan Road→Tai Mo Shan→Dragon Ball weather station @ the summit of Tai Mo Shan→Back from the same trail)

Album:

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/15nov14TaiMoShan?page=1

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/15nov14TaiMoShan?page=2

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/15nov14TaiMoShan?page=3

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/15nov14TaiMoShan?page=4

http://medalene.blogspot.com/2014/11/20141115-tai-mo-shan.html




今天大家去全港最高的大帽山一遊, 不過原來亦是毅行者比賽之日.....
Today we were having a walk @ the highest peak of HK -- Tai Mo Shan!! It is also the day for the annual Oxfam Trailwalking!!!




大帽山滿山是人, 先在檢查站扮作參賽者拍照留念.
So many hikers @ Tai Mo Shan today, we stopped @ the checkpoint and pretended to be one of the Oxfam trailwalk participants.










目標明確 --- 山頂上的球型氣象站!!!! 沿途大量美麗山景, 令人心曠神怡.
Target of the day -- the white dragon ball of the summit!!! (Weather station) Also with lots of beautiful scenes as we were walking along the slope.




軍用石屋旁小休之後, 繼續向山頂進攻.
We had a bit rest near the stone house (for military use in the past) and then kept on walking upwards.




終於來到禁區, 綠色小屋後面繼續上行.
Now we were @ the restricted area with a green house @ the entrance. Just keep on walking up!!






山上的花.
Flowers on the road.




已接近山頂了.
We were near the hilltop.




還差一點點....
Move move move!!!! We were near!!!




黃金草原及藍天.
Golden grassland and super blue sky.








到了山頂的氣象站了!! 今天沒有霧, 視野非常清晰.
Now we were @ the weather station (also a military site!!!) of the summit. The sky was very very clear this afternoon, we are very lucky!!






在林道內有不少牛, 小牛玩得倦了在睡覺.
There are cows @ the forest track. The calf was very tired and slept under the sun.












在山頂的叢林內賞龍珠, 不知不覺天色已暗, 是下山的時候了.
We watched the white dragon ball inside the woods..... and didn't notice that we spent too much time on that.... Sunset time already.... we went down to the bus-stop when it was getting dark.

沒有留言:

張貼留言