2014年10月18日

20141018-Wan-Chai-Gap

秋高氣爽灣仔市郊遊
Autumn hike in Wan Chai Town Centre

(灣仔街市→灣仔峽道→寶雲道→司徒拔道→甘道→警察博物館→原路下山→姻緣石→回灣仔街市)
(Wan Chai Market→Wan Chai Gap Road→Bowen Road→Stubbs Road→Coombe Road→Police Museum→Downhill from the same route→Lover's Rock→Back to Wan Chai Market)

Album:

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/18oct14WanChaiGap?page=1

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/18oct14WanChaiGap?page=2

http://www.fotop.net/medalene/18oct14WanChaiGap?page=3

http://medalene.blogspot.com/2014/10/20141018-wan-chai-gap.html








今天來個特別一點的週末行.... 就是去灣仔行山!! 無需覺得奇怪, 其實灣仔鬧市都可以行山!! 先在灣仔街市起步, 再經灣仔峽道上行, 然後到對面的 "灣仔自然徑", 向姻緣石方向上走. 灣仔峽道非常斜, 會有點費力, 不過路段不長, 中途還有大量樹木陪伴你!!
A special Saturday walk this time... we had a short walk @ Wan Chai!!! Surprised?? Hiking in Wan Chai??? Yep! There is a hiking trail in Wan Chai! We started from Wan Chai Market, then continued our walk via Wan Chai Gap Road, and kept on walking to the way for Lover's Rock (Wan Chai Green Trail). Wan Chai Gap Road is quite steep but luckily this trail is short. There are lots of GREEEN scenes along the trail.






灣仔峽道旁邊是寶雲道, 有涼亭可供休息.
There is a pavilion @ Bowen Road, just next to Wan Chai Gap Road. You can take a bit of rest here.




繼續上山到警察博物館.
Just keep on walking up the slope for Police Museum.


途中經過岩石林, 據說可經此地攀登到太平山, 不過非常危險.
A rock forest on the road, some rock climbers said that you can climb up to Victoria Peak from here, but very dangerous.


荷蘭徑..... 不知內有什麼.....
Dutch Lane... but what can you see @ this trail?


終於到了司徒拔道的灣仔峽公園.
Now we were @ Wan Chai Gap park, near Stubbs Road.










參觀警察博物館, 館內不准拍照, 有點可惜. 展品極多, 值得一看.
We had a visit to Police Museum (No photos allowed inside the museum), lots of exhibits inside, worth to have a look!!!


可愛大黑狗.
He is so lovely!!!








沿灣仔峽道下山, 順道去看看著名的姻緣石.
We went down from Wan Chai Gap Road again, and this time we went to Lover's Rock to have a look.






近看姻緣石.
A close-up of Lover's Rock.






姻緣石後景觀更多.
Now we were at the back of Lover's Rock.






夕陽無限好 -- 太陽下山了, 黃昏的灣仔鬧市的都市景觀不錯.
Sunset time --- with scenes of the skyscrapers of Wan Chai.

沒有留言:

張貼留言