札山沙田送舊年
Mountain walk from Jat's Incline to Shatin @ Chinese New Year Eve
(往西貢小巴 / 巴士→德望學校→札山道→山頂涼亭→沙田坳道→沙田坳燒烤場→水泉澳→沙田圍→大圍→紅梅谷獅子山郊野公園)
(Bus / Minibus for Sai Kung→Good Hope School→Jat's Incline→Hilltop Pavilion→Shatin Pass Road→Shatin Pass BBQ site→Shui Chuen O→Shatin Wai→Tai Wai→Hung Mui Kuk Lion Rock Country Park)
Album:
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/30jan14JatsIncline?page=1
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/30jan14JatsIncline?page=2
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/30jan14JatsIncline?page=3
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/30jan14JatsIncline?page=4
http://medalene.blogspot.com/2014/01/20140130-jats-incline.html
農曆新年前夕, 來個郊遊樂. 一行人乘巴士出發, 在德望學校下車.
Finally it is the CNY Eve. Grab the last chance to have a countryside walk before the coming of CNY.
We took a bus and got off @ Good Hope School this morning and started our walk from there.
扎山道起步 (彩虹地鐵站有小巴到此地!!!), 路口有紀念碑, 此地曾作軍事用地, 由印度第119賈特步兵團所建.
Jat 這個姓氏源於賈特人(印度雅利安族的一支,居住在印度西北部)
今天我們就走一遍雅利安人的征途!!!!
Now we started our walk from Jat's Incline (You can get minibus no.16A from Exit A2 of Choi Hung MTR Station!)
Jat's Incline was constructed by Indian army (From North-west India) in 1907 for military use.
The name "Jat" is believed to be derived from Aryans.
Let's start the Aryan's military walk from here!!!
扎山道上的廟宇, 還有路邊的石神.
Temples (NOT Hindu ones!!!) along Jat's Incline, also with Deity of Stone.
路上的石澗.
Dried streams on the road.
赫然發現路牌後面寫上藏文版的 "六字真言" (六字大明咒) --- Haha, 但雅利安人是用古梵文(悉曇體)啊!!!!
Six-word enlightening mantra is written at the back of the road signs!!! (In Tibetan) .....
But Aryans used Ancient Sanskrit!!!! Can they read this??? Hahaha!!
Om Ma-ni Pad-me Hum!!!
看見獅子山了!!
We can see Lion Rock now.
找到了標柱, 黃大仙區在我們腳下.
We found the geometrical pole, and we could have a look @ Wong Tai Sin District from here.
密林內有乾坤!!!! 有人在榕樹上貼上利是封!!!
We got something from the woods..... woooooops, red pockets are attached to the banyan trees (for worshipping).
飛鵝山的山頂.
The top of Kowloon Peak.
終於到了山頂的涼亭.
Finally we had reached the hilltop pavilion.
小休後, 轉入沙田坳道, 步向獅子亭.
After a little bit of rest, we moved to Shatin Pass Road and then walked to Lion Pavilion.
向十二芴方向走.
Keep on walking to Shap Yi Wat.
往燒烤場的路, 不會經過衛奕信徑, 終點是沙田圍, 不是望夫石那邊. 不要走錯. (我們弄錯了地方!!!!!!!!!!)
This is the way for Shatin Pass BBQ site (NOT for Wilson Trail!!!), it ends @ Sha Tin Wai, NOT Amah Rock.
Don't get the wrong trail!! (We made a fatal mistake here!!! We were on the wrong trail!!!)
燒烤場的路段極之易走, 風景亦不錯.
The way for the BBQ site is very hiker-friendly, with nice scenes along the road.
看見沙田了.
We could see Shatin.
天然花灑.
You can have a shower here!!!
恐怖大蛇!!!!! 大蛇忽然從泥洞鑽出來, 一口咬了一只青蛙吃!!!!! 就在我們腳邊, 嚇了一跳!!!
(蛇洞在相片的中間, 只拍到一小段蛇身.)
While we were walking along the path, a huge snake suddenly crawled out from a hole and then swallowed a frog in front of us.
The snake was just near our feet, we were all very shocked!!!!!
(The hole is @ the middle part of the photo, with just part of the snake can be captured by the camera.)
完成此段, 終點在水泉澳.
Finished the walk, now we were @ the exit of Ma On Shan Country Park, @ Shui Chuen O.
由於走錯路, 我們在沙田圍再戰紅梅谷.
As we had been to the wrong trail, we started our walk again from Sha Tin Wai, to Lion Rock Country Park, @ Hung Mui Kuk Road.
步向望夫石時天色已暗, 我們只好轉到水溪嬉戲....
It was already dark when we were walking up to Amah Rock, so we stopped @ the river-side and had a rest here.....
沒有留言:
張貼留言