2026年8月29日

20260829-Repulse-Bay

熱浪熱罩淺水灣
Let's K O heatwave @ Repulse Bay

(海洋公園站C 出口→黃竹坑新圍→城巴6X→淺水灣)

(Exit C of Ocean Park MTR station→Wong Chuk Hang Sun Wai Village→City Bus no. 6X→Repulse Bay)

Album:


























































終於涼了點.
A bit cooler at sunset time.





離開南區, 去灣仔逛一下.
Leaving South District and going to Wan Chai for an evening walk.


@ Johnston Road.





古跡 -- 和昌大押
Woo Cheong Pawn Shop of Johnston Road.


船街 Ship Street.


波士頓餐廳!!!! 中學時, 當有同學生日或聖誕節前, 都會去吃牛扒及羅宋湯.
當年午間有較便宜的學生餐, 也有牛扒及羅宋湯的.
另一間是銅鑼灣皇后, 早已結束了.
Quite a surprise Boston Restaurant is still here!!!
When I was a secondary school student, I came here with my classmates to celebrate each other's birthday, and also came here to celebrate a Merry Christmas before 25 Dec at that time.
The price is quite high, so we usually came for lunch student combo.
My favourite student combo at that time were mini sirloin steak / pork chop w/ onion sauce  with potato wedges and Russian borscht soup......
Hahaha, I liked meat very much at that time.


Give me five.... five guys!


Akita Cafe.




合和中心的 R66 旋轉餐廳.
現在變了自助山 (香港) The Grand Buffet (Hong Kong)
學生時也有跟老師光顧 (謝師宴).
Hopewell Centre -- R66 Revolving Restaurant.
The restaurant  closed over 15 years, I had visited this restaurant before -- for a thanksgiving lunch with our teachers.
R66 is closed and now it has become The Grand Buffet (Hong Kong). 


沒有留言:

張貼留言