A HOT and wild day @ Middle Bay Beach
(海洋公園站C 出口→黃竹坑新圍→城巴6X→保華大廈→南灣道→中灣泳灘→回南灣道→海灘道→淺水灣泳灘)
(Exit C of Ocean Park MTR station→Wong Chuk Hang Sun Wai Village→City Bus no. 6X→Repulse Bay Towers bus-stop→South Bay Road→Middle Bay Beach→Back to South Bay Road→Beach Road→Repulse Bay)
Album:
中環夜燈 City lights in Central:
今日不去淺水灣海灘, 而是去附近一個很少遊人去的小海灘 -- 中灣泳灘.
中灣及南灣泳灘, 在昔日是LGBT 樂園, 為了保障小眾私隱, 這兩個海灘是沒有大路牌指示的, 想去一看, 自行由南灣道慢慢前往.
現在大家的思想開放了, 而南灣海灘旁也開設了一條新建的行山徑, 兩個海灘都充滿不少一家大小遊客, 大家都不會管什麼了.
We are going to a small but very beautiful beach today -- Middle Bay Beach, which is near Repulse Bay.
Middle Bay Beach (and South Bay Beach) is also a gay beach, which is quite popular among LGBT groups.
In the past, people in HK (mostly Chinese) didn't like the idea of LGBT, so there are no road signages for these two beaches in order to give them more privacy.
If you want to have a walk to one of them (or both), you have to walk along South Bay Road.
But as people are more open to LGBT, there are more visitors coming for these beaches, attracted by their beauty and quietness.
There is a new hiking trail just open in 2026 near South Bay Beach, more hikers come to South Bay Beach / Middle Bay Beach for hiking and swimming now.




下面有燒烤場.
中灣很美.
對岸是淺水灣泳灘.
捉了魚
由此返回淺水灣.
回到淺水灣, 過了六時.
After 18:00 when we are back to Repulse Bay Beach.
晚上來到中環, 捕捉城市光影
晚上來到中環, 捕捉城市光影
Leaving Southern District and went to the urban area, let's have a look @ the City lights of Central.

怡和大廈 (前: 康樂大廈) 及 國際金融中心 IFC.
BOC 中國菜刀銀行及長江中心.
Chinese Cleaver Bank Building (BOC Building) & Cheung Kong Center.
前立法會大樓.
摩天輪
真好, 仍然屹立不倒.
Ferris Wheel, Central.
香港滙豐總行.
HSBC building, still very tough and beautiful.
Interesting design.....
和平紀念碑
大會堂圖書館
美心仍在.
小學時代唸下午校的我, 上學前幾乎天天在這間美心快餐吃午飯, 飯後在圖書館旁等校車.
中學之後, 星期六完成課外活動之後, 也會跟同學在這間美心吃午飯, 然後上去大會堂的自修室互相抄功課, 以便星期日可以出外遊玩.
Great!!! This Maxim's still open!!! Full of my childhood memories!!!
I studied in a P.M. primary school near the Mid-Levels.
So I had lunch in this Maxim's fast food restaurant nearly every day during my primary school time.
After lunch, I waited for the school bus with my friends outside City Hall building.
When I had become a secondary student, I still came to this Maxim's for lunch with my classmates on Saturdays, after the extra-curricular activities (ended before noon).
I joined the woodwind class (I really love wind instruments) and was forced to join the mathematics club (not enough members) after being kicked out by the violin class (the violin teacher didn't want to listen to the songs I played that sounds like bombs which may kill him one day).
And then, we went to City Hall Library together, hiding inside the study room, copying each other's homework, so that we could go out for fun on Sundays.
很像菜刀直插......
Goddess Of Justice, Themis.
@ A place with not much justice left......
沒有留言:
張貼留言