馬鞍山村探秘遊
A visit to Retired miners' Village -- Ma On Shan Village
(馬鞍山地鐵站 B 出口→新港城中心地下的士站→的士站旁 NR84 村巴總站→NR84 往馬鞍山村→馬鞍山村天主堂→馬鞍山村公廁旁上山→下山一探荒廢礦場 @ C3302 標柱→上山往昂平大金鐘方向→山澗賞溪→馬鞍山村路往馬鞍山郊野公園→下山接回馬鞍山路→馬鞍山地鐵站)
(Exit B of Ma On Shan MTR station→Sunshine City Plaza→Taxi stop on the Ground Floor→Bus terminus for no. NR84 next to Taxi stop→Bus no. NR84 for Ma On Shan Village→Catholic Church of Ma On Shan Village→Go uphill from the public toilet of Ma On Shan Village→Go down for the disused mine @ distance post C3302→Go back and go for the way to Ngong Ping [Pyramid Hill] →Stream-watching→Ma On Shan Country Park @ Ma On Shan Village Road→Ma On Shan Road→Ma On Shan MTR station)
Album:
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/24may14MaOnShan?page=1
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/24may14MaOnShan?page=2
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/24may14MaOnShan?page=3
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/24may14MaOnShan?page=4
http://www.fotop.net/medalene/24may14MaOnShan?page=5
http://medalene.blogspot.com/2014/05/20140524-ma-on-shan-village.html
今早九時正已到達馬鞍山新港城中心, 先走到地下的士站, 旁邊便是往馬鞍山村的村巴總站.
We arrived exit B of Ma On Shan MTR station @ 09:00 this morning. We went to the taxi stop on the ground floor (near the bus terminus, the way for the wet market),
then we took the village bus no. NR84, which is for Ma On Shan Village.
如果要直接上去昂平大金鐘, 在此路牌附近 (近涼亭) 下車, 不過我們今天在總站 (馬鞍山村)下車.
For those who want to walk up to Ngong Ping for Pyramid Hill, you can start from this direction sign.
But we got off @ the bus terminus of Ma On Shan Village this morning.
在總站馬鞍山村下車 -- 馬鞍山村是昔日馬鞍山礦場的所在地, 居民以退休礦工為主. 不過礦場早已關閉了.
We were now @ Ma On Shan Village, the bus terminus ---
Ma On Shan Village is near the disused iron and stone mine, the residents here are mainly retired miners and their families.
由村口的平安橋上行去馬鞍山村.
We started our walk for Ma On Shan Village from the bridge.
馬鞍山村的天主教堂, 旁邊有村屋.
A Catholic church of Ma On Shan Village, with village houses nearby.
返旁回巴士總站, 附近有公廁, 旁邊是上去馬鞍山郊遊徑的路.
We were back to the bus terminus. From there, we walked upstairs for Ma On Shan Country Trail (just next to a public toilet)
先下山, 去看看已破爛的礦工小屋.
We went down first to have a look at an old stone house near the disused mining site.
來到 C3302 標柱, 後面便是荒廢礦場的所在. 但因雜草極密, 天氣炎熱, 裡面有很多蚊蟲, 也許還有蛇, 我們亦沒有再前進.
Now we were @ distance post C3302, which is the disused mine area. The whole place is covered by grass and shrubs,
with lots of bugs (maybe with snakes) inside. We didn't go inside today.
再回頭往昂平方向走上山.
Then we went back to the way for Ngong Ping.
今早有雨, 往昂平大金鐘的山路全是泥濘, 而且有濃霧.
Rainy this morning, the trail for Pyramid Hill (Ngong Ping) had become quite muddy, with mist covering part of the trail.
路上有溪澗, 亦是馬鞍山村民的水源, 大家請勿弄污村民的食水.
There is a big stream along the trail, it is also the water source of Ma On Shan Village.
Please do NOT contaminate the villagers' water.
穿過被濃霧包圍的山路
We walked via the misty mountain trail.
終於到了溪澗的上源!!
Now we could see the upper stream!!!
欣賞山中美景.
Beautiful mountain scenes.
到了馬鞍山下村的巴士站, 新舊巴士站牌同時存在!! 84R 已經改為 NR84, 所以此地其實只有一架巴士可達.
Now we were at the bus-stop of Lower Ma On Shan Village -- with both new and old bus stops!!!
Bus no. 84R is renamed as NR84, so there is ONLY ONE bus coming to this place!!
到了馬鞍山郊野公園.
Now @ Ma On Shan Country Park.
沿馬鞍山村路下山, 途中是馬鞍山亭.
We walked down the slope via Ma On Shan Tsuen Road, with a pavilion on the road.
路上還有通往恆安邨的古道, 不過不知是否安全.
There is an "ancient path" for Hang On Estate, but not sure what you will see on the road.... :P
繼續沿馬鞍山村路下山, 很快會看見往地鐵站的樓梯!!!
We kept on walking down via Ma On Shan Tsuen Road, there is a direction sign showing the way for Ma On Shan MTR station not far away.
接上馬鞍山路, 再前走便是地鐵站, 非常方便!!
Finally we were @ Ma On Shan Road, the MTR station is just ahead!!!
nice trip but too short!
回覆刪除May be you can try to explore more, there are many to discover at the site